Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Final blog. My writing experience.

Well here it is. It is the sixteenth day of July and another day in a room facing a computer screen but yet this one is different.
Here is my final blog about the summer class of English 101. This summer has been very productive, very enlightening and very busy!
From the various trips which got me way behind on all my assignments to the catching up day and night, to the health issues I encountered while catching up, and the technical difficulties due to my location, I can say that it has been very eventful. I found out about freewriting, workshops to help speaking and writing a better English, also that taking two English classes in the summer is the most challenging thing a non-American college student can do! I got to share my experience and read others who are in the same class and see how different we all were. It was very challenging, especially since I was expected to post every single day while having a pretty impressive schedule for those eight weeks of summer fun but here it is, the final blog, which signals the beginning of the end.
It was an exhausting, yet fun ride. I might not have done everything, but I have done the best I could. I thought about giving up after the fourth week after seeing how much I had missed and knowing how much I had to fight to get back on track, but I did it.
Those three weeks away from class sure will be calm after that tornado of a semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment