Sunday, June 22, 2014

This I believe! freewriting believing funfest AKA Fred's ten minute utopia frenzy

1-I believe the earth is not quite round
2- I believe the school system needs revamped and respected
3- I believe the world can be at peace with more intelligence used
4- I believe people should travel more so they could understand others better
5- I believe my neighbor is a nutjob
6-I believe some of my friends are a bit too optimistic to not be on drugs
7-I believe I am a better parent than myson's mother
8- I believe women should appreciate my accent more so I do not have to suffer through my shyness with comunication
9- I believe we can all love each other and that my neighbor should be in a closet by herself until she cools off
10- I believe I need to go easy on my neighbor , no matter how much of a nutjob she is
11- I believe i should scratch 10 because she is a hopeless case
12- I believe it's been ten minutes and I am getting crazy ideas about getting rid of my neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment